Wednesday 12 March 2014

The Drugstore Edit #8: Barry M Dazzledust

Happy Hump Day everyone! The sun is shining (at least where I am) and I hope you're all having a great day :)


This week it's all about Barry M's very own little pigment pots. We've all seen MACs pigments and how much they cost. Granted, the good thing about pigments is that they will last ages! So £17.00 seems less unreasonable. For some reason I cannot find out how much product is in the Barry M pots but I think it's probably about 1/3 of the size. They do retail for £4.59 so pound for pound they are a little more affordable. Like I say, they will last a very long time so if you're working with a budget then this may be the one for you.


Pigments are also known to be a little tricky to use, obviously with loose powder you run the risk of incredible amounts of fallout. They are also highly pigmented - what you see is what you get, this makes clean up all the more difficult.


These are available from Boots, Superdrug, Tesco and many other Barry M stockists. If you're new to pigments I would seriously recommend trying these little pots (I'd also advise having plenty of make up wipes at the ready).

Have you tried this? Let me know what you think :)

Speak soon
Roo xx

3 comments:

  1. I love my dazzledusts! I have gold, bronze and pewter (the glittery ones are way better), and if you put them on with a cream base underneath (i.e. MAC paintpot, Maybelline Colour Tattoo) you get much less fall out!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I still need to one of the Colour Tattoos haha :)

      Delete
  2. You have lovely blog you have here and great post, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN please let me know so I can follow you back. xoxo

    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)