Friday 14 March 2014

Fixation Friday #4: Smashbox Full Exposure Palette

I love eyeshadow palettes, I have too many as it stands but I can't resist the call of another.
This is another brown neutral palette to add to the market. I own both the Urban Decay Naked 1 & 2 so it's not really as if I even need this. My argument against this is that whilst you might have both of the aforementioned you might be like me and sometimes you think 'If only I had this colour, that colour would be perfect' and it's not that what you own isn't good enough because it does an amazing job but there are so many different shades out there that would do other jobs (please tell me if that makes sense haha). Just looking at this palette I can tell that some of the lighter brown/ nude colours could be used as a contour colour as well as an eyeshadow.

I especially love the look of the shimmery shadows that this palette contains, just take a look at that dark glitter on the top right, how gorgeous!

Not forgetting the brush. I favour palettes that come with a substantial brushes and not silly little sponges, so when I see one that's double ended it makes me very excited because you end up getting two brushes in the space of one.

This does cost £36 and you get 14 shadows, this is very competitive against UD whose Naked palettes run for £37 and give you 12 shadows. It all comes down to quality.

So have you tried this? Let me know your thoughts on it.

Speak soon

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)