Wednesday 26 March 2014

The Drugstore Edit #10: Elf Cream Eyeliner

Happy Wednesday and happy 10th TDE post!

I hope you are all doing well and I apologise because I'm not sure if it comes across this way but I feel like I bombard you all with Elf products (Don't worry, it'll be over soon!)

Anyway, I'm hoping this post is a bit more interesting because it's about a cream eyeliner.


Firstly, I love the packaging. It's nice and simple and very clean looking. Nuff said about that.

You get a fair amount of product and I have never run out of gel/ cream eyeliner before - It usually dries out before that. You also do get a very fine, flimsy angled liner brush which I did try out but it took forever so I went back to my trust Ecotools Angled Liner Brush.

 I did three little lines to show you how it looks, it is very pigmented and probably more so than the Maybelline gel liner that I was using.

 After the three lines I wanted to see how far it goes and it goes quite far! I love this product. It is super inexpensive and well worth the money. Also this stuff doesn't smudge and (depending on your skin type) probably won't move - not sure about oily skin :S

This is available on the Elf website and I imagine Elf stockists :P

Have you tried this? Let me know your thoughts. Also, what are your favourite liners?

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)