Friday 14 March 2014

First Impression: Benefit Gimme Brow

It's been a very long time since I did a first impressions post so I think I owe you one.


The beauty world has been heavy with reviews on Benefits new brow offering. They already have quite a lot of brow products as it stands in the form of pencils, wax& powder duos and an already existing brow gel. However, the difference between Gimme Brow and Speed Brow is that Gimme Brow contains fibres and provides filler for sparser areas in the brow.


This is extremely small in size which did worry me a little. I did think well it's small and if I don't like it then I will have spent what I consider to be a lot of money on this. Conversely, If I do like this then it's not an awful lot of product you get for the money.


The wand is tiny which means precise to me. I love that it's so small, it means I can really work with it and though it might take a bit more time to fill in your brows it is worth it, your brows are important. You wouldn't but a beautiful window in an ugly frame (haha, I don't know if that's a saying so I'm claiming it!).


So, here I am pre-brows. The rest of my make up is done, so it literally is just brows left to do.


This just looks silly. You can totally see the difference this makes, my other brow looks almost non-existent!

Finally finished and I have to say that I think I am honestly in love with this product. I might as well ditch all my other brow products because this is all I need in my life. It's half the size of everything else (may be a downside later), the colour is spot on for me, the wand is perfect. The only downsides I have is that it costs more than I would like. Also, this is by no means a lightweight product, I can feel this on my brows which can be a little annoying for some people but I don't mind it. 

Overall I'm going to give this a 10/10 for the product because it's a total winner for me. This does cost £17.50 which is a full £4.50 more expensive than their other brow gel but I'm guessing it doesn't do half as good a job. 

Have you tried this yet? Let me know what you think.

Speak soon

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)