Friday 21 March 2014

Fixation Friday #5: Revlon ColourBurst Balms

I am still a ColourBurst Balm virgin! I'm not specifically talking the original formula but matte and lacquer formulas too!


I want to say that it was Clinique that originally had this format of lip product first (I could be totally wrong!) and I have tried their version and loved it so I still wonder to myself why I haven't yet bought on of these beauties?!

I love the idea of having these but I tell you what puts me off, every time I go to the Revlon stand it has been sadly very abused! That just doesn't inspire me to buy anything, not to mention the fact that they never have the full range and only give me the colours that really wouldn't suit me :(

I am going to have to buy these but I will have to wait a while because I am currently on a spending ban as I'm going to New York in August so my plan is to save up all my money and buy stuff over there instead, I'll probably get more for my money and have an amazing trip :)

Let me know, are these worth the hype? If so what colour do you like?

Speak soon
Roo xx

2 comments:

  1. I need to get my hands on some of these, the lacquer ones in particular. They look so moisturising.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They look really good and the colour pay off looks great :)

      Delete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)