Saturday 15 March 2014

First Impression: No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser

So I had a little spend yesterday so I thought I would share another first impression.


I only read about this the other day and how it had been compared with Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish. I will admit, I tried Cleanse and Polish once when my mum bought it and I can remember really liking it (probably because I wan't used to a balm cleanser), I should probably give it another go to get an idea of how to compare both of these products.

What I did was clean the majority of my make up off with Bioderma and then went in with this. All you do is get 1-2 pumps of this stuff and massage it around your face, you can literally rub this into your eyes to remove mascara and it will not hurt in the slightest. It just help get the last scraps of make up off. I comes with a muslin cloth which you then dampen with hot water and put on your face to open the pores and then wipe away the balm. My skin felt slightly exfoliated because of the cloth and also really hydrated and clean.

If you're new to balm cleansers like me then I would totally recommend this. I would say that if you are in the UK and shop in Boots then try and get a hold of a £5 off No7 Skincare voucher, this isn't particularly expensive product in the first place at £9.95 but if you can knock off a fiver then it's an amazing value.

Let me know your thought on this.

Speak soon
Roo xx

6 comments:

  1. I haven’t bought no7 skincare in forever! Will have to have a browse next time I’m in store!

    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the first time I've tried anything by them haha, but it's really nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely review, i loved the Liz Earle cleanse and polish, so im sure i'd like this one!

    check out my blog?

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mum loves Cleanse and Polish and she really liked this, it's definitely worth a look :)

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a good bargain I really like hot cloth cleansers x

    www.mybeautysleuth.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been using this for a few days now a literally have not touched my Bioderma haha :) x

      Delete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)