Friday 7 March 2014

Fixation Friday #3: Bare Minerals Foundation

Foundation is a big thing for me. I have a bit of a love hate relationship with the stuff. It's like I need the coverage but then I feel like it might be making my skin look worse :/ This would be solved by a Clarisonic (hint hint!). Anyway, I haven't tried any mineral foundations which is what draws me towards Bare Minerals so much.

Bare Minerals claim to have all natural ingredients, this seems so perfect to me because it wouldn't clog my pores or cause any break outs. I am also excited to try this because I'm hoping it would reduce shine and also not melt off my face.
As far as I'm aware the original foundation also has a matte formula counterpart, which is preferable to me. - hopefully this would also eliminate the need for a setting powder too.

Let me know if you have tried the Bare Minerals foundation, what do you think of it.

Speak soon,

Roo xx

2 comments:

  1. I've tried the original, and matte and wasn't impressed howeve I'm in love with the pressed powder version it just applied do much better blends easy and gives so much more coverage I usually prefer loose but I do find pressed is nicer in bare minerals x

    http://subjectbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow, I hadn't heard many good things about the pressed powder formula, looks like I've got a tough decision to make haha :) x

      Delete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)