Monday 31 March 2014

Blog Sale Update

So a few posts ago I asked if anyone would be interested in a blog sale. Unfortunately I didn't really get enough response to go ahead with it. I think I'll leave it for a while and then come back to you guys on it.

If you would actually really like a bog sale then pleeeaaassseee let me know, I have so many items that will be at great prices, just to give you an idea, here's a list of some of the products I have for sale:

- LUSH Popcorn Lip Scrub
- MAC Studio Sculpt Foundation
- L'Occitane Brightening Cleansing Foam
- Essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers
- Nails Inc Piccadilly Circus
- Lancome Lip Gloss
 - MAC Pistachio Creme Nail Lacquer

Aaannnnddd and absolute tonne of other things including nail polishes, lip glosses, face washes, eye shadows, luxury samples, primers and sooo many other things!

As I say, I'll probably come back to everyone about this later on but if you are interested then please comment below :)

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)