Friday 28 March 2014

Fixation Friday #6: MAC Paint Pots

I have been wanting one of these ever since I heard about them 1-2 years ago. I have had plenty of opportunity to buy one many a time but for some reason never actually have. I would probably choose the colour 'Painterly' which is a nude flesh tone, ideal as a primer or evening out the colour of the lid.

I always find that the thing about buying online (not MAC specifically) is that pictures online can often be misrepresented and the best way to buy for beginner is to go to a MAC counter or store because then you can actually see the product and swatch to see how it will actually look. I would only ever recommend online shopping with makeup if you are familiar with the product or it is something that you really want to try and it is not available where you live.

This is supposed to be an all over the lid style of product and creates the perfect base for shadows to give the most intensity. They do carry colours that aren't part of the nude spectrum which are great for creating smoky eyes to be able to get the most intense look possible and provide longevity for your look.

These do retail for £15.00 so in terms of MAC price ranges it isn't that bad especially if a) It does what it says and b) Last for a long enough time. So I think that if nothing else catches my eye then this may be my next MAC purchase but that won't be for a while because I am on a spending ban cos I'm off to New York!

What are you fixated on at the moment? Have you tried Paint Pots?

Again, don't forget to let me know if you'd be interested in seeing a blog sale :)

Speak soon,
Roo xx

2 comments:

  1. Paint for Mac : Good Alternative to MS Paint for Mac is the best paint tool for Mac to draw on infinite canvas & PLAYBACK drawing Paint for Mac. It’s a Revolutionary to MS Paint for Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paint.Net Mac : Paint.Net for Mac like MyBrushes, Pinta, and GIMP are some equivalents digital artists can choose to use Paint.Net Mac.

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)