Friday 6 December 2013

Upcoming Project! - Twelve Days of Christmas Nails!

So if you have read an earlier post of mine then you will know that I am doing a set of nail tutorials based on the 12 days of Christmas. I have had a look into this and (after much care and thought going into this!) It would be very difficult not to mention strange to have leaping lords and milking maids on your nails. Not only that but you also can't fit 12 individual things on 10 nails unless you are willing to compromise on space and quality of design.

Any who, I don't want to disappoint you all so I am still doing this but it will be based on very recognisably Christmassy things instead of based on the song. I thought that this would also be a lot easier for everyone if they were wanting to try them out for reals!

More to the point, today is the first day of filming and if I don't get this up by today then it will certainly be by tomorrow or Sunday at the very latest. I am trying to work in a way that I will get all of these designs done for you and still give you plenty of time before Christmas to gather your supplies.


Be sure to keep an eye out for these and I will speak soon!

- Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)