Monday 23 December 2013

A Preemptive and Very Sincere Apology

I know that my plans had been to do 12 lots of nail tutorials for you before Christmas but I have now discovered that I can't do it. I got as far as I could but I have just been caught up with so many other things. I know that you won't really want to hear excuses but I have really been wrapped up with Christmas (pun totally intended) and I feel like I have let you down, if you were interested anyway. 

I will try and post more things and I can't guarantee what sort of stuff I will post but it will just be whatever I can think of. Perhaps you have suggestions for me.


Anyway I think this will be my last post before Christmas so I wish you all a very Happy Christmas and I hope you all have a great time :)

Speak soon 

- Roo xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)