Friday 27 December 2013

Happy Holidays

I hope you all have had a very merry Christmas or if you don't celebrate it at least then I hope you have enjoyed the holidays.

I know that I have been completely spoiled and I'm sure that you will see what I managed to get in upcoming posts/videos but I have to tell you that I did get the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette and I will try and do a tutorial for you, perhaps a day to night style thing.

But as for my availability to post in the upcoming year, I will have more time for probably the first moth and will try to get a fair amount done but I don't really know what is happening after that but I will be sure to let you know.

Anyway, I'm going to get onto planning, filming and editing things for you all so I should have something up in the next week or so.

- Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)