Friday 20 December 2013

Christmas Nails Day 4! Gingerbread Manicure

This is a super simple design as you really are only painting your ring fingers, I think it looks so sweet and really elegant for the holidays.


So what you will need;

- Light brown polish
- White polish
- Black polish
- Red polish
- Cocktail sticks
 Pictures sideways but oh well!

Clean nails! Make sure they are all uniform and well treated.

 After applying a base coat take the brown polish and draw out a little ginger bread man shape on your nail. Then let it dry befre we add any detail.
Take your white polish and with either a cocktail stick or a nail art attachments draw on little buttons and trim on the arms and legs.
 Take a cocktail stick and with the red polish add colour to the little buttons and add a smile, a bit like strawberry laces!
 Take the black and add some eyes. Your nails are now done!

Super simple and really easy to do. Try it out and let me know how it goes for you all!


- Roo xx











BONUS PICTURE!!
So I really had to include this because I thought it was amazing but as I was taking the polish off, this happened!





He stayed in tact and I just thought it was soo beautfiul that I really had to share this with you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)