Saturday 28 December 2013

Make Up of The Day!

I thought that I would start doing a 'Make Up of The Day' segment on my blog because they seem to be quite popular. So I'm going to do a run down of everything that I have used including skincare and prep before hand. So lets start.

So this is my makeup to day and here is what I used;

Skin Care;
- Clinique 3 Step Anti Blemish Solutions
- Cinique Anti Blemish Solutions Spot Gel
- Bioderma Micelle Solution
- Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Eye Cream
- Lancome Dreamtone in 1
- E.l.f Lip Exfoliator

Makeup;
- Revlon Photoready Primer
- Chanel Prolumiere in Rose Beige
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in 1 Fair
- Revlon Nearly Naked Powder in 10 Fair
- E.l.f Contouring Bronze and Blush Set in St Lucia
- NARS Albatross Highlighter
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- E.l.f Brow Kit in Light
- Naked 2 Bootycall and Tease
- E.l.f Cream Eyeliner
- Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara
- Collection lip pencil (Not sure what colour)
- M.A.C Lipstick in Russian Red
- Urban Decay Deslick Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)