Friday 27 December 2013

Essie Sleek Stick Nail Stickers Review/ First Impression/ Tutorial

I know that this is the 3rd post of the day and I have got loads to show you. I'm just going about my daily life and just finding things that I want to show you so I thought I'd share this one. I got 3 sets of these nail stickers by Essie as well as 6 of their polishes :) I've never tried nail stickers before  nd I always feel a little skeptical about them because I have 1 really weird shaped nail and I just think that the shapes they give you are only going to work on those who have perfect shape nails. Anyway, here are my thoughts/tutorial.

 So I am using 09 Stickers and Stones.

It is a simple brown/grey colour with bubbled gem style details on the side of the nail.









So I have trimmed my nails down so that they are all even an filed them straight. My hands are thoroughly clean and sanitized.










So I applied one of the appliques and to be honest I really like it so far!
They have good sticking ability and fit on my nail quite well.

They give you 14 stickers in a set so that at least you have some options about size.
 So here it is before I've trimmed it down (sorry the picture's blurry).

You just need to make sure that it fits your nail alright and that it is properly stuck down before trimming the sticker.
 And here is the final result!

I did have a little bit of an issue with some of the edges not sticking down so well but I fixed this by just applying a bit of base coat underneath like a glue.

So I really like them so far, hopefully they will last as long as they say they will but I guess I will find out!

- Roo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)