Saturday 31 May 2014

Maleficent Inspired Make Up

I'm sure that you will have seen some form of advertisement for the new live action Maleficent film starring Angelina Jolie because it has literally been everywhere. There have been a few tutorials floating around and especially since MAC launched a Maleficent line to go alongside the launch of the movie. Since there have been a few tutorials going around I wanted to try my hand at creating a wearable (possibly not) version of the look. 


I say probably not that wearable mainly because it does look a little harsh with the contour but obviously you can take that away and it doesn't have the weird cheek prosthetics. 

So what's on my face?

Base:
- Benefit Porefessional Primer
- Elf Eyelid Primer
- Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 12 Beige Rose
- Elf Bronxer in St Lucia
- Maybelline Matte Maker Pressed Powder in Ivory
- Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer

Eyes:
-Urban Decay Naked 1 (Naked, Half Baked)
-Urban Decay Naked 2 (Foxy, Tease, Blackout)
- MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara

Brows:
-Elf Brow Duo Wax in Light
- Urband Decay Naked 2 (Tease, Blackout)

Lips:
- Collection Lip Liner in Paprika 
- MAC Matte Lipstick in Russian Red 
- Rimmel Apocalips Lip Lacquer in Big Bang

I felt like there was a tonne of product on my face because I was going for quite an angular look that took a lot of product. I reckon you could lose the contour and the look would be really wearable. 

Let me know what you think of this. 

Speak soon
Roo xx

2 comments:

  1. great tutorial youve done this makeup really well! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/southbeachsummer-event.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your lips & eyebrows! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)