Tuesday 6 May 2014

FOTD - Dischevelled

My skin isn't too good today but damn my brow game is strong! 

Ignore the fact that my hair is a mess and I'm wearing my boyfriends cardigan (it's oversized and comfy haha)





Perhaps my head wouldn't look so weirdly wide if my hair was down :S 

Also my brow bones are different shapes so it constantly looks like I have a raised eyebrow haha. 

What's on my face?:
Base - Becca Resurfacing Primer, Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, Elf St Lucia Blush/ Bronzer Duo and Maybelline Matte Maker Powder.

Eyes - Elf Lid Primer, UD Naked 3 (Strange, Limit and Blackheart), MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash Mascara and Collection Black Liner. 

Lips - Revlon Colorburst Matte Balme in Elusive

Brows - Elf Brow Kit in Light and Benefit Gimme Brow in Light. 


Let me know if you want a tutorial on this look and specifically a tutorial on how I do my brows :)
Also don't forget to enter my giveaway!

Speak soon 
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)