Monday 26 May 2014

Doing My Mother's Makeup

I love doing make up on other people, I find it fun and relaxing and I tend to get into a super trance-zone state (weird!). Anyway I had wanted to do my mum's make up for a long time and I got to chance yesterday so I went ahead and took it. 


So I went for quite a neutral look because I know she likes a subtle make up look. Here are the products I used:

Base
Lancome La Base Primer 
Elf Eye Primer
Chanel Perfection Lumiere in 12 Beige Rose (Applied with Real Techniques Expert Face Brush)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 
Maybelline Matte Maker Powder
Hourglas Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat
Elf St Lucia Bronzer
NARS Highlighter in Albatross 

Brows
Elf Brow kit in Light (Wax only)
Urban Decay Buck Eyeshadow

Eyes
Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin, Sin and Darkhorse)
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette (Foxy, Tease, Busted and Blackout) 
Lancome Hypnose Doll Eyes Mascara 

Lips
MAC Creme Cup Cremesheen Lipstick
No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Delicate Pink


So I really enjoyed doing this make up look and I really hope you like it. Let me know what you think and also let me know if you would like to see more posts like this. 

Speak soon 
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)