Tuesday 6 May 2014

DIY: Coffee Body Scrub

I've wanted to make a coffee body scrub for awhile but I am very lazy so I have only just gotten round to it. Anyway, I have finally made one and I thought I would share the recipe with you :)

This was quite impromptu so the photos are a little cray haha.


Here is what you will need:

- Used coffee grounds, the more you have the more scrub you can make. 
- Hair oil, face oil really any body oil you already have
- Coconut oil, though you can replace this for any oil of your choice :)



Put your coffee grounds in a bowl, the fresher the ground the better. You could make a fresh scrub after your morning coffee and before you get in the shower! 
Then add around 20-30 pumps of hair oil, it seems like a lot but you need to get the coffee ground into more of a paste consistency. Finally, add about a tablespoon of coconut oil - this is a solid product so I recommend heating the oil to a liquid so that it is easier to mix. 

Once your mixture is nice and even then your scrub is ready! 
Coffee makes an excellent exfoliant and the added oils will be super nourishing on your skin. 
Perfect to get ready for summer :) 

Don't forget to enter my giveaway!
Also, I would be soo happy if you voted for me in the Cosmo Blog Awards under the 'Best New Beauty Blogger' category here 

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)