Saturday 26 January 2013

OPI Amazing Spiderman Mini Collection Review + Tutorial!

I thought I'd do possibly 1 more post today and it's a review and tutorial of OPI Amazing Spiderman Mini Collection.
I know that its has been out for a while as it actually came out before the film did and I got my hands on it straight away! But logically I thought well I have this lovely nail polish collection that I still have loads of and now a blog, so why not write about it! Aren't I clever haha

So first of all I thought I'd talk about them a little :)

 These are the four colours (From Left to Right);
-Number One Nemesis NLM38
-Your Web or Mine? NLM33
-Just Spotted the Lizard NLM36
-Into the Night NLM34

They are all metallic/glitter colours.






Swatches!!

I applied 2 coats of polish to get the full colour and I'd say that the red/pink colour and the gold/green colour are the most pigmented.

Number One Nemesis - Black with gold/silver glitter
Just Spotted the Lizard - 2 tone green/gold oil slick
Into the Night - Metallic royal blue
Your Web or Mine - Metallic pinky red




 TUTORIAL TIME!! :D



So first use a base coat to protect your nails. My favourite is Sally Hansen Double Duty Base and Top Coat :) It's not too expensive £4-6 from Boots/Superdrug.
 Next, paint your nails in the colours that you want, I used 2 coats for higher pigmentation.
 Then tape off your nail in any sort of crazy pattern!
 Paint the untaped parts with another colour of your choice, I used the darkest polish in the OPI collection.
Let it dry, remove the tape and a voila!
You have a crazy two colour pattern on your nails :)

This can be done with any colours that you want and any pattern too.













I really hope you liked this post and keep an eye out for more posts ;)
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)