Thursday 17 January 2013

My Amazing Shoes!

So for Christmas my boyfriend told me that I was getting 2 presents but would not let up as to what they were. Then on Christmas morning I'm opening my presents and I get to this huge box and I have no idea what it could be. I open the wrapping and can instantly tell that its a pair of heels, then I question what air of heels could he have gotten me. Only the best shoes in existence!!!
I had seen them when we were walking through town and I saw them, wanted them, couldn't afford them.
But how awesome are my shoes!!!!

I should also mention that these are Jeffree Campbell Shoes and they are called 'Battle Spike', you can get them in black and also a tan/nude colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)