Thursday 17 January 2013

Purchases of Today Part 1

I went shopping today :)
I'm going to show you what I bought.
First of all I went to Lush and for one thing only. 'Toothy Tabs'.
I saw these a while ago and was a bit hesitant to buy them because I was very confused by them, but today I decided that it was time to give them a try.
As I'd never used them before I thought I would ask first. The guy at the counter told me that if you've never tried them before then it is best to start off with 'Dirty' tabs first. I think this is because if you're not used to Lush then it probably helps to start off with something familiar, something minty.

So they are a bit quirky looking and to be honest a little odd to use at first because most people are used to using a paste and have not experienced anything else.


It explains that you have to essentially crunch the tablet into small bits and then use a wet toothbrush as normal, the tabs foam up and from there it is pretty much normal. The weird bit about that is that you have these tiny bits of solid toothpaste going around your mouth because they haven't yet foamed and it just feel wrong, certainly something I could get used to though.

They do actually have a very pleasant minty taste to them but when I first put it in my mouth it had that very characteristic Lush feeling about them.

The 'Dirty Toothy Tabs' retail at £2.00 per pack and contain 40 tabs.
The prices of the other varieties of 'Toothy Tabs' do vary a fair bit but I think they were no more than about £4.50? The ones that I picked were the cheapest because I didn't want to pay too much for something that I didn't like.

Hopefully you only have to use them as regularly as you would normally brush your teeth but I will get back to you when I have finished the pack and tell you my full verdict.


From my first try I give it a 5/5 because they are easy to use, nice tasting and quite effective :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)