Friday 28 February 2014

Fixation Friday #2: L'Oreal Infallible 24Hr Foundation

I discovered this product about a week ago and I also found out that it is so easy to confuse it with another foundation by L'Oreal but this is 24Hr wear apparently.

Firstly, this is quite a lot different to the existing Infallible foundation and the packaging is obviously different.

Secondly, I usually struggle with L'Oreal (or drugstore for that matter) foundations as they are often too yellow or orangey which really doesn't work for me. However, this actually has is the right shade for me. L'Oreal doesn't ever seem to have pale enough shades either, so this was a lucky find.

This only costs about £9.99 (If my memory serves me right) which I think is a fantastic price but all that needs to be tested now is the quality, which is what it all                                                                                         comes down to really.

So far this is ticking the right boxes and I think that it will have to be my next beauty buy. Let me know what you think of this if you have tried it :)

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)