Saturday 15 February 2014

New Schedule

I feel like I do this all the time.
I have planned this out but don't hold me to it. Let's face it, I'm not that reliable.

So I wanted to do more blog/YouTube related things during the week and so I have devised a schedule and this is more of a guideline. It is as follows:


Makeover Mondays: I will try and post a video with a new makeup tutorial every week.

Talk Tuesdays: I'm not to sure about this one but I would like to start doing 'Get Ready With Me' videos but the ones where you do a general talk. I wanted to make this topic based and it wasn't going to be anything serious and very makeup/skincare oriented. I need to work this one out a bit more so it will be a while before you see any of this.

The Drugstore Edit (Wednesday): If you read my blog regularly then you know the drill with this. I choose a drugstore product and give it a full review. I want to make this weekly.

Beauty Smackdown (Thurday): Same rules apply as the above, I take 2 products not necessarily drugstore vs high end (though some weeks will happen that way) and compare them pound for pound and tell you my favourite. I also want to make this a weekly thing.

Fixation Fridays: I think I am most excited to introduce this one. Essentially I will dedicate one post a week to a product that I am obsessed with. This won't always be something that I own but could be something that I really want to buy.

Saturday and Sunday will be rest days for me unless I have something that I want to post about.

I hope you are all as excited for my schedule as I am and hopefully I will have a new video up for you on Monday!

Speak soon
- Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)