Wednesday 30 October 2013

Maleficent Videoo!

Yippee, So my new video is finally up and hopefully and I think that with any luck I will be able to do the following videos over the next week;

- 30.10.13 (Tonight) - Simple last minute cat tutorial, This is only going to be a short video for those of you who either like Halloween but don't have the time to prep for an amazing costume or are being forced into dressing up and don't want to put much effort it haha!

- 31.10.13 - I am going to film my October favourites video tomorrow and hopefully I will be able to upload this quite quickly :)

- 01.11.13 - I have my first ever empties video to film, I'm just polishing off a few items but I should be able to show you all what I have :)


Anyway, without further adieu, here is my latest video, enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tktI-UWOUA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)