Thursday 10 October 2013

Suggestions please!

Quick post! :P

So I just wanted to give you my schedule of videos for the next week just so you're not getting bored of waiting for them.

Friday - Halloween Tutorial
Saturday - My Everyday Makeup
Sunday - Halloween Tutorial
Tuesday - Halloween Tutorial
Thursday - Halloween Tutorial.

This will probably just be for this week only that it will be so frequent. I wanted to cram in as many Halloween tutorials as possible to give you all some time for practicing. I also wanted to include something normal just to break it up a little bit. I feel like I'm neglecting my YouTube a bit so I want to make up for that. I still have decided when I will upload videos on a regular basis though I feel like it should be a Saturday because it does seem the logical choice for me at the moment. We shall see.

Truth be told, I need to make a proper schedule of videos I want to do for you guys. So what would be super helpful is if you could give me some suggestions of what you would like to see makeup wise. Make it as creative as possible and I'll see if I can make it happen!


Stay tuned ;)

- Ruby x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)