Friday 25 October 2013

Getting to work!

Right so I ave started to film the final version of my Maleficent tutorial which is very exciting but also I have something even better lined up.

I just made a massive makeup order online and I just couldn't resist! Finally I have found (Don't know ow long it's been there for...) the elf website for the UK. Everything is still very inexpensive and literally I just went on an absolute frenzy. So suffice to say there is going to be a haul video for that :) I hope you guys are as excited as I am.

There have been so many products from the brand which I have wanted to try and because the brand as so much hype around it then I am very interested about the quality and finish!

Anyway, I'm going to try and get up this tutorial and also one other before Halloween :)

Stay tuned :)

- Ruby x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)