Sunday 6 October 2013

Last night!

Last night I slept over at Catherine's house. I know a lot of people think that because you're technically an adult you shouldn't have sleepovers. I say bullshit to that idea!

I was so excited because I have known Catherine from a very young age and we could never have a sleepover and now that we are older and the opportunity presented itself then we were both so excited!.

Anyway, we were quite productive and managed to film a video for my YouTube channel. I decided that I wanted to do my September Favourites video with Catherine as it was a good way for her to get a taste of what it's like to do videos.

Suffice to say, the sleepover was amaze! We talked, watched films, ate so much and just had an amazing time!!

Here is the video that we made;

http://youtu.be/lykB8adxwHg


Subscribe! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)