Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Drugstore Edit #2: Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll On



So I know this post is very late in the day, at least for us Brits and possibly a day late for any of my readers who are ahead of my time but anyway I wanted to get this done.
Today I am going to be showing you the Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector Eye Roll On and what I think of it.

Firstly can I say that I hate the name, my hatred has nothing to do with anything in the name but its the sheer length of it and it bothers me.

Anyway lets talk about the packaging! I love it. Plain and simple, love it. I think it's well designed especially in comparison to Garnier's other eye roll ons and their hard packaging, I always feel when you get something like this you are going to get your moneys worth because you can squeeze every drop out of it.

The product - I like the formulation and I think it blends beautifully and it is great for those who feel like they need a product which will give extra care as it is a BB cream. The coverage isn't fantastic and to be honest I am disappointed with the colour range, like I am with most drugstore products. This was too dark for my skin, I could just about get away with it but wasn't right, I think they may have only had light (which I bought) and medium, possibly a dark shade but I'm not certain.

The price wasn't unreasonable at about £10 roughly.

Overall I would rate this as a 6.5/10 purely because the colour and coverage weren't great for me but that doesn't mean that it won't be a total win product for someone else, I truly feel that this could be amazing and honestly if you have dark skin than I do then it might be worth checking out.

I hope you all liked this edition of The Drugstore Edit and keep an eye out for the next issue in 2 weeks and don't forget there is another Beauty Smackdown tomorrow!

- Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)