Sunday 5 January 2014

Makeup of The Day!!- Super Vamp!

I really enjoy doing these posts so I thought I should do another and today I have gone very dark and super vampy!

Recently I went to MAC and decided to kick it up a notch in the dark lips dept, literally I have been searching for this colour for so long and I just love it so much!

Let's crack on!



























First of all, sorry about the rubbish lighting, it looks hella darker in normal lighting.

Eyes, I have used Urban Decay's Naked 3 Palette (Strange, Burnout, Limit, Buzz, Nooner, Factory , Darkside and Blackheart) and seriously this lighting does it no justice because there was so much depth and colour in this look!
I also have Collection Extreme 24 Hour Liquid liner on (Super amazing stuff) and finally I finished it off with
MAC Extended Play Gigablack Lash.

On my lips I have MAC Lipliner in Burgundy and a MAC lipstick in Diva (So in love with this colour, its like a really deep wine colour.

I really hope you like this look as much as I do and keep an eye out for more posts.

- Roo xx

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks :) The photo doesn't do it justice but I think good brushes are the most important thing tbh :)

      Delete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)