Wednesday 23 July 2014

L'Oreal Le Blush Review

More reviews!! I am trying to get back into the swing of things again and I think I am getting there. 

Today I have another L'Oreal product to talk about because generally speaking I think they have some amazing products that aren't really that recognised. 



This week I am talking about L'Oreal Le Blush. Truth be told I had never even tried a L'Oreal blush before, or at least not that I can remember. To be totally honest, I was never into blush because I didn't think I needed it down to the fact that my face is naturally quite red and by the time I realised that I wanted/ needed it I had already got my eye on NARS.


I really like the packaging of this. It seems weird to say but there is something about the metal pan surrounded by clear plastic that is actually really appealing to me. This does also come with a mirror and a brush as standard but the brush is a little useless, the mirror is super handy though.


First things first, I love the formula. It applies so well and evenly, I know that it can be a pain when you end up applying to much because the blush itself is prone to pick up too easily but this one manages to deliver on colour but also be really easy to work with. I mean don't go in heavy handed (you should never do that with blush) but if you take it bit by bit then you can layer up the colour really well. 

I think this colour is ideal for cooler tone pale skin types. It manages to just give a really natural flush of colour and not look like obvious blush. 

This also only retails for around £7.69 which personally I think is a great price and even better if you look out for deals in Boots too. 

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)