Saturday 12 July 2014

L'Oreal Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder Review

I am on a train right now, heading down to London with the sh**est Wi-Fi known to man. Not to mention I paid a tenner for it! Anyway, before I get into a rant about how extortionate train prices are I should get on with today's review. 

It's not often I come across a new bronzer to try given that I am probably one of the palest people ever. I think bronzers can look great on anyone provided you are completely aware of your own skin tone and complexion. 
 (L'Oreal Glam Broze Bronzing Powder in 00 Blonde Sun)

(Swatched and blended)

I recently came across this one in Boots and after swatching it I thought it might be worth my money. This has to be one of the palest bronzers I have come across. I think this might come in either 2 or three shade with the difference being quite considerable between each one. 

Thankfully I have found this to be product that doesn't go on super strongly at first so if you are slightly heavy handed it will be a bit more forgiving. I would also suggest just ditching the brush it comes with - usually I wouldn't even use these brushes but I did try it and to be honest it doesn't really pick up any product and the way that it is designed will not make blending out the easiest of tasks.

I think this is a great bronzer for those who are either new to the bronzing game or if you are just super pale like me. I don't find it to look too orange or muddy on my skin either so you won't run the risk of looking dirty.

Have you tried this bronzer? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx

1 comment:

  1. Ooh I like this, may check it out. I'm very pale myself and find bronzers are very orange and dark against my skin! Thanks doll.

    www.irismaher.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)