Friday 11 July 2014

Fixation Friday: Urban Decay Perversion Mascara

There has been a fair bit of hype around Urban Decay's new mascara 'Perversion'. If you are familiar with UD and their products then you will know of their 'Perversion' range, which I believe contains mostly liners and also an eyeshadow and I think the addition of a mascara is a fantastic idea! 


The 'Perversion' line carries one main trait. Being blacker than black. All of the products within this line are super saturated which is of course something that everyone desires in a black liner. 

I am mainly intrigued by the prospects of a super dark and opaque mascara and I will be looking forward to future reviews. 

Urban Decay Perversion Mascara is released on the 13th July 2014.

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)