Friday 27 June 2014

Fixation Friday: Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask

I've been away for a little while trying to sort my room out but I'm gonna try and keep on top of things. I am also thinking of doing a room tour once my room is finished (won't be until August/September) so let me know if that is something you would be interested in seeing :)


I first came across the Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask when watching a video by Tati (GlamLifeGuru) on YouTube. She was pretty much raving about this and saying how its an intensive lip care that has a long lasting time. I will pretty much want anything that is recommended by Tati, she is just seriously amazing and I look up to her so much :) If you are interested in looking at her videos them click here and thank me later. 

Back to the lip mask. 

I do kind of feel like I've spoke about it before but oh well. 

So what does it do?

"This innovative, natural formula smooths, nourishes, and moisturizes lips with a bio-active blend of organic agave nectar, jojoba oil, vanilla CO2 extract, and triple the amount of antioxidant trans-resveratrol found in red wine. " via Sephora

I am all about lipcare and it's one of the thing I pay most attention to so you can imagine that anything that will be a step up from my current routine will definitely be on my hit list. 

The downside? Like most things I want, it comes at a cost. This gem costs around $26 which is around £19 to us Brits. Of course I am still on a spending ban but this we definitely be a top purchase for me when I go to New York - I anticipate doing some serious damage while I'm there. 

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)