Thursday 12 June 2014

Nails of the Week: Mint Apple

I'm a little late with this post but hey better late than never. 


This week I have been wearing Sinful Colors in Mint Apple. I have actually been wearing this since Monday but I think that it actually works out because I can now cover longevity. 

So the colour is pretty much what it says - mint apple, it does carry a slight shimmer which isn't my favourite but I can live with it. 
The application was great! I used nearly 2 coats (1 and then topped up where necessary). The formula was nicely workable as it wasn't too thick or thin and I found that the opacity was pretty good too. 

After wearing this for a few days I have to say that actually it has worn so well. I will admit I have no base or top coat on (I know, sacrilege!) but it's holding up amazingly. The only signs of wear are where it has worn off on the tips but I do a lot of cleaning so I am really not surprised. 

Honestly I think I am really going to be on the hunt for more Sinful Colors polishes because they are only £1.99 from Boots and are pretty much always on BOGO Half Price. 

Have you tried Sinful Colors? 

Speak soon 
Roo xx

4 comments:

  1. Lush colour, never heard of the brand but I'll check it out. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure where exactly stocks it and I found them difficult to find in Boots but the colour selection is amazing :) x

      Delete
  2. I haven't tried sinful colours but this is really pretty. I love green and mint shades for summer so I'll definitely have to check if the Boots nearby stocks them! would love if you could check out my blog :)

    Istylethereforeiiwear

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of this brand before. The colour's lovely though & mega cheap! I love it.
    Claire.x
    www.xclaireabella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)