Sunday 1 June 2014

May 2014 Favourites!

I can't believe that we are practically half way through the year, time has seriously flown!
This month I haven't really had a chance to try anything new but there are certainly thing that I have been loving :)


Sanex Dermo Invisible Deodorant
Ok, so this is a little strange to talk about deodorant but I need to tell you because there are no secrets here. I love this stuff! It is actually invisible, it keeps you smelling fresh and you get a ton of the stuff for only £2. I was using the Dove cucumber one but that's £5 and you don't get nearly as much. This doesn't necessarily have a great smell but the smell is super neutral which is all right by me.


Urban Decay Naked Ultra Nourishing Lip Gloss in Nooner and MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup
I am aware that these have been a regular feature in my monthly favourites but only recently have I been putting the 2 together, they have to be my ultimate combination! The gloss just layers perfectly over over the lipstick. 


Benefit Porefessional Primer
I've been using this sample for a weeks and a bit and I have to say that I really like it. It smooths my skin and keeps my make up in place. I may have to invest in a full size.


Invisabobble
Again, this is something that I have only been trying out for a little while but I am starting to love. They work really well as a bobble even after they stretch out. The 2 in the picture haven't been used, you do get a pack of 3 but one is currently in my hair. The only issue is the question of 'Invisibility' I don't think that they are super noticeable but they are definitely not invisible. 


  Like I said, not many favourites for this month but oh well :)
What have you been loving this month? 

Speak soon
Roo xx

2 comments:

  1. I've really been loving my LUSH T'eo deodorant hehe. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I haven't seen any of the deodorants by LUSH, I think I'll have to check them out :) xx

      Delete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)