Friday 13 June 2014

Fixation Friday: Nudestix

Another week, another FF. I've been slightly AWOL the past couple of weeks but I'm still here. I'm trying to get myself a proper schedule on the go so I feel like I know what I'm doing. Anyway, lets crack on.  


This week is all about Nudestix, which are a relatively new concept to me but as soon as I saw them I knew I wanted them. I first saw them on a video review by Wayne Goss (gossmakeupartist) and you can see that video here. I have been pretty much hooked with getting them. 

Now down to the specs. These pencil based products may seem small but I assure you they are mighty! This entire brand is based on the ideal of natural beauty, their products are supposed to be very minimalist but focus on highlighting all the best bits. This range includes concealer pencils, lip/cheek pencils, eye pencils and even a mascara (not a pencil but hey). None of the colours are too wow but they are also not supposed to be either, I am all for natural beauty because there are some days that I want to wear make up but I just want to feel like me. 

Really the only downside to me is the price. They are super pricey (especially for my budget) at £24 per pencil. At some point I will try them but in the meantime I will just lust after them. 

Have you tried Nudestix? What do you think?

Speak soon 
Roo xx


1 comment:

  1. I've got a review of their eye pencil on my blog. It's a beaut to use but the price tag is way too steep for what it is :-(
    www.thirtysomethingoap.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)