Sunday 28 September 2014

Urban Decay Revolution Lipstick In Jilted | First Impression

I have been a little pre-occupied the last week but I am finally getting round to this review. Occasionally I have spendy moments where I know I shouldn't buy anything but I inevitably do. One of these moments happened at the Urban Decay counter and to be honest I had had my eye on something for a very long time.

The Revolution Lipsticks came out quite some time ago so I can't really believe that it has taken me so long to get one.


I remember being incredibly excited about this lipstick and truth be told I had my eye on the colour Native but I never expected that I would have chosen something as bold as Jilted. I love this colour because it is exactly the opposite of what I would choose, its a beautiful berry colour with a blue undertone. Also, because I didn't mention it to begin with, the tube is gorgeous! It's a wavy/dented metal looking case which I think is slightly gunmetal in colour.




The formula is so lovely and creamy too! This lipstick is known for it's amazing 'one swipe' pigment which I have displayed above. My lips really never felt dehydrated whilst wearing this which is something that I look for and admire in a lipstick and sometimes I find it hard to wear all day.

Like I said before, I would have initially picked Native, which is a pinky nude, so that will probably be the next one I pick up :)

These beauts are, in my opinion, reasonably priced at £15 (now cheaper than MAC) and worth every single penny :)

Have you tried these? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)