Thursday 11 September 2014

Maybelline ColorDrama Velvet Lip Pencil | The Review

I have been quite spendy over the past few weeks, which I have missed because I like to get new things. I honestly had no intentions of buying anything yesterday but there I was, in Boots, with a handful of products and covered in swatches.


One of the little goodies I picked up was one of the new Maybelline ColorDrama Velvet Lip Pencils. When I looked at the display there wasn't an overwhelming amount of colours to choose but I did find this gorgeous deep berry colour called 'Berry Much'. 


You will have to excuse the state of my hand, There will be upcoming reviews for the mess you can see haha! 

I think I'm a little in love with this colour, it applies really nicely and the colour goes on pretty evenly as well. The only thing I would say that is a downside to this product is the fact that I found it slipping a little whilst wearing it. I would use a lip liner and follow my dark lip guide here :)

*DUPE ALERT* 
I only realised this once I got home and had a look at my collection of lipsticks but actually I think this is a pretty spot on dupe for MAC Diva. They both have a matte finish and both apply quite smoothly. 

So if a MAC lipstick isn't in your budget then have a look at these beauts which are only £4.99 at Boots, there's also a 3 for 2 on Maybelline at the moment.

Have you tried these? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)