Sunday 14 September 2014

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette | The Review

If you've been reading my blog for a while then you will have probably seen some of my Fixation Friday posts on a few of the items I have recently reviewed. It makes me super happy because I have managed to stop lusting after them and actually get them to use. 


I feel like the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette is a big one for me to finally have gotten. I'm not entirely sure of when they first release this but I am sure that I have wanted it from the beginning and then they discontinued them (if I remember rightly), which was very saddening because it's so beautiful and I just wanted to hold it. Obviously they brought it back which was a total relief to me.


This contains 3 highlighters (from left to right) - Dim Light, Incandescent Light and Radiant
Light all of which are very pretty and so easy to use.

I do use this palette with the NARS Yachiyo brush which I will get onto in a later review but either way, I'm in love with that brush. 

I mainly use Incandescent Light all over because it suits my skin tone the best and what I particularly love about all of these shades is that they don't have any chunky glitter in them so they are easy to work with. It's very easy to build up and can be applied everywhere without fear of looking like a disco-ball. It is the nicest natural looking highlighter I have ever used. 

If you are thinking about getting a new highlighter and more specifically a natural looking one then I would really recommend this. It does carry a hefty price tag at £56 but if you have that much money to spare then this is definitely what I would call an investment. 

Have you tried this? What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)