Friday 19 September 2014

Orange Is The New Black - Morello

I haven't done an OITNB post in a while and I was missing it a little. I really enjoy these posts and I was looking forward to trying out Morello's look. 



Morello is easily one of my favourite characters. Of course I love the entire cast but there is something about her that is just so innocent and likeable. She was the first to extend any form of warm greeting to Piper when she goes to prison and I think it speaks volumes for her character. I think throughout the entire series so far she has always remained as the innocent one, she never has a bad word and always has the best intentions. 

I love her look especially, I think it's totally classic and, to me, her look seems very inspired by 30s make up with her naturally smoked eyes, rounded brows and brilliant red lips. Her hair also seems to have the same influence with the pinned sections and careful curls. 


I of course can't do the hair but I tried to fake a bob. I love this because it is so wearable, the eyes are so natural and the lips don't look out of place. I do think I look more like Piper than Morello in this though. I will be featuring a Piper look soon :) 

What do you think?

Speak soon
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)