Tuesday 2 September 2014

August Favourites?!

This month, unfortunately, there will be no make up favourites. Down to the fact that I have only just bought make up at the end of the month and have not had a chance to test them out long enough - rest assured, there will be lots of reviews and tutorials coming up.

There is, however a non - beauty favourite to share! As cliché as it sounds and also super cheesey,  my big non beauty favourite this month is New York! I am seriously making it my goal to live here in the next 10 years, it will happen. I love the shopping, the atmosphere, the people and of course the food.

I will speak to you all soon, don't forget to follow me on Instagram as I'm updating regularly @kittysmurf1993

Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)