Friday 1 August 2014

Illamasqua Glamore Lipstick | LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT

I'm having a little revamp of my reviews here on Me & My Makeup. I find that sometimes people are after a definitive yes or no when it comes to products and whilst you will still get all the rambling there will be a bit more of a structured format to my posts. Let me know what you think

I have seen reviews of this around a lot lately. They are a new release from Illamasqua and were recently featured in the Glamour Beauty Edit Box (Where I got mine). 

I have never tried an Illamasqua lipstick before, let alone any of their products. I have really wanted to try their products for some years now and obviously snapped up the chance of getting one and also a great bargain!



I almost feel like I spent far too long on this photo but I think it looks nice. I really just wanted to display how cool the packaging is. I was a little anxious to try this colour given that I am super pale and I don't really have anything like this in my very limited collection haha.


This was literally after one swipe. I am so impressed with the pigmentation again a little hesitant to try this but It's seriously beautiful. Also this has a very strange smell to it, not a bad smell at all but a bit like a sweet pastry or something. Does anyone else know what I mean?



I really love the application of this lipstick,  it's moisturising enough and it isn't super glossy. I wouldn't have chosen this colour for myself but that's what I love about this box, it's given me things to try that I never would have. I more than likely will buy another in a colour I am more suited to.


This lipstick is around £18.50, so it's super pricey but I think they're totally worth it. 

Have you tried this? What do you think? 

Speak soon
Roo xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)