Sunday 17 August 2014

Update!

I like to do a little update now and again to let you all know what's happening in my life, you may have noticed this if you've been following my blog for some time. As you probably know, I am off to New York soon (11 days away!) so I have been a little absent from my blog but trying as much a humanly possible to still get content out for you all. 

I think I did amazingly in April/May but the past couple of months have been a little slow. I am in a busy state at the moment but I really do care about this blog and want to make sure it is still interesting for my readers. Essentially I am going to try and put out new stuff for you at least every 2 days and then after my holiday I am going to revert to pre spending ban blog posts including Beauty Smackdown, The Drugstore Edit and Fixation Friday. 

I really want to thank all of my readers for still sticking with me and I promise I will be a bit more regular from now on. 

Speak soon (I mean it :P)
Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)