Friday 8 February 2013

My Make Up Today :)

I was so happy with my make up today I thought I'd share it with you all!

Please ignore the fact that my skin is a little red - I have a few blemishes and I need to buy some concealer haha :)

So here's what I used for this everyday, very natural look;

1. Skin Prep - First I cleansed my face with Neutrogena Visibly Clear Pink Grapefruit Wash to, secondly I used the Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit Moisturiser to stop my skin from getting dry, Lastly I sprayed M.A.C Fix+ evenly over my fce to try and reduce the redness (It really helped.)

2. Foundation - M.A.C Studio Sculpt in NC15 applied with the M.A.C 190 foundation brush.

3. Brows - Soap and Glory Arch de Triumph brow pencil and highlighter duo, Not too heavy so the colour looks unnatural but enough to make your eyebrows look defined, brow bone also lightly highlighted and blended

4. Eyes - No7 Smoky Rose Quad, the frosted white colour for brow highlighter and the light rose gold for all over lid colour.
Maybelline gel eyeliner- small winged effect for cat eyes and finished with No7 Lash 360 mascara applied to the top lashes.

5. Lips - 17 lipgloss, it was a sparkly sheer nude colour but I don't think it shows up too well on camera.

I really hope you like this look and I may decide to do a tutorial on this in the coming weeks :)
-Ruby



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)