Monday 4 February 2013

One Of My Favourite Skincare Products

Hi All!,
I thought I'd mention my one of my favourite skincare products and I did a lot of extensive research into this item.
The item is Alpha H Liquid Gold and this is literally supposed to work noticeably over night.

<--This is the bottle I have and I only bought the 50ml size just to try it out and it was quite expensive, It cost me roughly £15.00 for a 50ml bottle and the going rate for the 100ml size is £31.50 or thereabouts.

The main advertised ingredient is glycolic acid which is why I was hesitant about buying it and decided to do more research on it. I mean, I didn't really want to put acid on my face.

So I tried it out and I was so amazed, my face was less red and blotchy and within about 1-1.5 weeks I had noticed that I had clearer skin.

Because I have combination skin I thought that this would be good to try and I honestly recommend that it you do have problems with your skin then it might be worth investing in a sample size. Like I said it's a little pricey but it is totally worth it, so if you don't mind spending a little more on a skincare product then I seriously recommend it :)

-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)