Saturday 23 November 2013

Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser Review

It's been a long time since I have dedicated a blog post to actually showing you a product or doing something with a product and I thought I owed it to you all to make an effort.

So this is only a short one but I used the Nivea In-Shower Body Moisturiser for the first time today. I really wanted to try this and I have waited a long time to buy it. I went in without any knowledge other than looking at the advert.


Sorry the picture is a bit blurry but I was doing this quite quick.

Anyway so the thing about this product is that you don't have to get out of the shower before you moisturise and I think this is an amazing idea because I don't like doing it, I find it time consuming and like I really have to go out of my way to do it :/

It goes on nicely, it doesn't feel greasy but I can't agree that you can just slip your clothes on after, especially if your choice of clothing is a very tight pair of skinny jeans!

Suffice to say, my skin has felt great all day and I haven't felt like I've wasted my time doing this. The good thing is that they have 2 types, for normal and dry skin. I have chosen the normal own because I don't really suffer from dry skin on my body thankfully.

Overall I think that I would honestly recommend this if you don't particularly like moisturising, it takes 2 seconds to put it on, you rinse it off and you're good to go!
The smell isn't anything amazing but it's not bad and I think that's a big influence on whether I will like a product or not - It's supposed to be sea minerals but I don't really know what that's supposed to smell like.

It retails for £3.40 which I don't think is a bad price at all!

Thanks for reading and don't forget to look out for more posts or visit my YouTube channel
My latest video - http://youtu.be/FxGNE-Bn8lA

-Roo xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)