Saturday 2 March 2013

Shopping at the Lancome Counter!

I know I've done a few posts today and that one of them was a haul, but I thought that because I bought these today that it shouldn't count.

So I was at the Lancome counter just having a look but knowing me I can't resist buying make up so I got a few things :)


This is the Hypnose Star Mascara and I was soo drawn to this version of Hypnose because the tube is sparkly! and it was just so appealing, it was either this one or Hypnose Doll Eyes. I haven't used this yet but I am really excited. The lady at the counter said that with the Hypnose formula you can reapply the mascara morning, noon or night and it won't get clumpy. So I am looking forward to trying this and I'll give you all an update on that.



This is the Color Fever Gloss in Sparkling Light. This is a clear gloss with a lot of sparkle and I thought this would be great over any lip colour. The only thing I am worried about is that the wand will get discoloured when I use it :( I want it to stay pretty and clean.


 BUT THAT'S NOT ALL!!!!
The lady at the counter said that when you buy 2 Lancome products, you get a free gift! and what a gift it was!
The amount of stuff I got was amazing. I spent £42 and got the free gift (it's not really free though) which is work £90. So I came away with £132 worth of Lancome products.
So this is what I got;


Gel Eclat Cleansing Face Wash              Tonique Douceur Toner                           Genifique Youth Serum


Hydra Zen Moisturiser                            Vissionaire Skin Correcter                       Juicy Tubes Lip Gloss



                                     Hydra Zen Yeux Eye Cream         Hypnose Mascara


What a great amount of stuff, considering some of it is full size!
I am soo excited to use this stuff :)
Let me know what your favourite Lancome products are
-Ruby


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)