Sunday 10 March 2013

Lancome Hypnose Star Review

So as you may have read from an earlier post, I went shopping at the Lancome counter. If you haven't read it yet then here it is --> www.meplusmymakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/shopping-at-lancome-counter.html

And well I got myself a few goodies but as I have had a change to get a good try of the mascara, then I thought I'd do a review of it. So here is my review of Hypnose Star.


First of all, I love the packaging. I can't stress this enough, this has to be the most amazing packaging I have ever seen.

It's curvy in shape and it's glittery!!! It's just soo pretty.
I spent ages just twirling it around in my hand, watching the light hit of the glitter. Yes I'm that weird.












Here's a step by step result of this mascara.

So please excuse my face, I have absolutely no make up on (Minus whatever is left from me trying to remove make up the night before :S)

I have virtually no eyelashes, they are so short and fair so I need all the help I can get when it comes to this. 

ALSO If anyone has any tips on how to get longer lashes then leave a comment :)
They advise that you use the longer fibres to lengthen and then the super short fibres to volumise.

The brush is a little strange, not something I've seen before, it is tapered to match your eye shape and has 2 sides which are completely flat.

This picture was taken after I used the long fibres to lengthen my lashes and I think it does an amazing job.



This is after I used the volumising side, it doesn't look much different but the lashes are definitely fuller.

I haven't done my lower lashes yet just to show yo a little bit of difference.
This is the final result. My lashes look so much longer and fuller than before. I am so glad I chose this mascara.

Though it was a little expensive, I know I'm getting my moneys worth out of it :)








Let me know what you think of this mascara, or what mascara you really like :)
-Ruby

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)