Saturday 30 March 2013

L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream Review

Happy Easter Everyone!
I decided that I would do another review today and my review is on the L'Oreal Nude Magique BB Cream in Light. I really wanted to try a BB cream because everyone has been talking about them and how wonderful they are so I wanted to see if it was really worth the hype, I bought this for £9.99 in Boots and I have to say that I am really disappointed :( 

This is what the product looks like. I really like the fact it's in a squeezy tube and I love the colour of the metallic purple on the packaging, it's like a lilac colour and it just looks really pretty.

In all honesty, this is the only redeeming feature of this product.

 It has this precise nozzle which is all right but it isn't anything which really made it stand out as being amazing and made me even like the product.

I found that it could actually be a hindrance to the product because it just means you take longer getting the product out of the tube.
 It's also quite runny which I really don't like. If you've read my previous posts then you might know that I much prefer a thicker product when it comes to foundation-y type make up. And I might have been able to get past this if the product was actually good.
 I looked really sort of grey when I put it on my hand to begin with and I was quite confused by this but I just went with it and as I rubbed it in it changed colour. Here's why I really don't like it - I didn't realise that it was going to change colour and I only found this out when my boyfriend pointed this out to me whilst we were in broad daylight and in public. I felt mortified, I had these orange streaks going down my neck.





So as I've blended it out you can tell that it is a few shades and tones too dark for my skin. I suppose I've learnt my lesson about buying something which is labelled as 'light' and doesn't have a tester.

Don't get me wrong, I might try a BB cream again but certainly not this one.







So, if you have any suggestions of BB creams that I should try then please let me know and I'll try to do a review on it :)

I hope you enjoyed this review and let me know of anything else you'd like to see reviewed.
-Ruby   

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read everyone's thoughts, comments and opinions and I'll always try to reply :)